UP ISSI E-HANDA webinar series: promoting MSME resilience for sustainable recovery towards the better normal
In celebration of the International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction, the University of the Philippines Institute for Small-Scale Industries (UP ISSI) is pleased to invite those coming from micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to join the E-HANDA Webinar Series on October 13 to 29, 2020.
The session topics for the Webinar Series are as follows:
- Session 1: Importance of Public-Private Partnership in Promoting Disaster Risk Reduction and MSME Resilience (13 October 2020)
- Session 2: Promoting and Implementing Occupational Safety and Health in the Workplace (15 October 2020)
- Session 3: Building Psychosocial Resilience in the Workplace (20 October 2020)
- Session 4: Promoting Data Protection and Organizational Security in the Workplace (22 October 2020)
- Session 5: The People Element of Business Continuity Management for MSMEs (27 October 2020)
- Session 6: Overview of BCP: Planning Your Resilience Map (28 October 2020)
- Session 7: Gaining Stakeholder Commitment in Business Continuity Management for MSMEs (29 October 2020)
Time: 3 - 4.30pm
Participation in the webinar series is free. However, as slots are limited, interested participants are requested to register on or before 9 October 2020 (Friday).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for any inquiries.
Further event details will be posted on the HANDA Program Official Facebook Page.