UP ISSI E-HANDA webinar series: promoting MSME resilience for sustainable recovery towards the better normal
University of the Philippines
In celebration of the International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction, the University of the Philippines Institute for Small-Scale Industries (UP ISSI) is pleased to invite those coming from micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to join the E-HANDA Webinar Series on October 13 to 29, 2020.
The session topics for the Webinar Series are as follows:
- Session 1: Importance of Public-Private Partnership in Promoting Disaster Risk Reduction and MSME Resilience (13 October 2020)
- Session 2: Promoting and Implementing Occupational Safety and Health in the Workplace (15 October 2020)
- Session 3: Building Psychosocial Resilience in the Workplace (20 October 2020)
- Session 4: Promoting Data Protection and Organizational Security in the Workplace (22 October 2020)
- Session 5: The People Element of Business Continuity Management for MSMEs (27 October 2020)
- Session 6: Overview of BCP: Planning Your Resilience Map (28 October 2020)
- Session 7: Gaining Stakeholder Commitment in Business Continuity Management for MSMEs (29 October 2020)
Time: 3 - 4.30pm
Participation in the webinar series is free. However, as slots are limited, interested participants are requested to register on or before 9 October 2020 (Friday).
Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
Further event details will be posted on the HANDA Program Official Facebook Page.
Also featured on
Country & Region