The Manchester Briefing on COVID-19: International lessons for local and national government recovery and renewal, Issue 27
The Manchester Briefing on COVID-19 is aimed at those who plan and implement recovery from COVID-19, including government emergency planners and resilience officers.
This issue shares lessons from:
- Canada: on how to promote compassion in organisations;
- UK: on relieving period poverty during COVID-19; on the closure of public toilets during COVID-19; and on resources for healthy aging;
- Hawaii: on attenuating black markets for negative COVID-19 tests;
- USA: on employers supporting COVID-19 vaccination infrastructure; and on public messaging for vaccination programmes;
- Israel: on cities encouraging social planning amif the pandemic;
- Palestine: on involving young people to promote sustainable and inclusive initiatives.
Is this page useful?Yes No Report an issue on this page
Thank you. If you have 2 minutes, we would benefit from additional feedback (link opens in a new window).