The Manchester Briefing on COVID-19 is aimed at those who plan and implement recovery from COVID-19, including government emergency planners and resilience officers. This week’s Manchester Briefing (Issue 41) examines Financial Technology (FinTech) and Digital Government as policy delivery tools during COVID-19 and how these tools may be used in recovery and renewal.
The brief shares lessons from:
- Chile & Colombia – new educational models after COVID-19
- Global – aligning the recovery of agriculture with SDGs
- Croatia – recovery and renewal for multi-hazard resilience
- UN – renewed urban planning
- Brazil & Mexico – community access to local resources
- Global – lessons from previous disasters for recovery
The brief's case study examines international examples of COVID-19 mapping and vulnerability.