The Manchester Briefing on COVID-19: Planning for recovery from COVID-19, Issue 39
This week’s Manchester Briefing (Issue 39) details our new international standard ‘ISO/TS 22393 Guidelines for planning Recovery and Renewal’. ISO/TS 22393 provides a framework for how to assess the impacts of COVID-19 on communities, and address these through transactional recovery activities and transformational renewal initiatives. Lessons are shared from:
- UK – future priorities for communities;
- Tanzania & Pakistan – good practice community participation;
- Red Cross – strategies to address core humanitarian issues;
- OECD – resilience in the SME sector;
- Australia – equitable and viable city centres;
- Peru & Malawi – social innovation for emergency response;
- Colombia – the inclusion of refugees in social protection; and
- Our case study explores Gender and COVID-19, featuring a guest blog by Abbie Winton AMBS on ‘Gender and food retailing’.
Is this page useful?Yes No Report an issue on this page
Thank you. If you have 2 minutes, we would benefit from additional feedback (link opens in a new window).