Massive Open Online Course (MOOC): Nature-based Solutions for Disaster and Climate Resilience
The UN Environment Programme (UNEP) and the Partnership for Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction (PEDRR) start the new year with a new Massive Open Online Course (MOOC): Nature-based Solutions (NbS) for Disaster and Climate Resilience.
Why join our course?
- Receive a UNEP course certificate upon course completion
- Choose to take the course in 7 languages: English, French, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, and Indonesian.
- Meet & interact with environmental experts and practitioners
- Access 6 hours of free learning materials, including case studies and exclusive interviews with world leaders
- Join a growing community of practice on Nature-based Solutions and expand your professional network
- Learn how to make a difference!
Launch events on the day
Event 1 | 13:30 - 14:15 CET | Special Launch Event for a New MOOC with Private Sector Insights
Event 2 | 14:45 - 15:30 CET | Youth for Nature-Based Solutions Online Learning for Climate Action
Event 3 | 16:00 - 17:30 CET | New Opportunities for Boosting Planetary Health and Resilience
For more information and registration instructions, click here.
1:30 - 5:30 p.m. (GMT+1)