Massive Open Online Course (MOOC): Nature-based Solutions for Disaster and Climate Resilience
United Nations Environment Programme
The UN Environment Programme (UNEP) and the Partnership for Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction (PEDRR) start the new year with a new Massive Open Online Course (MOOC): Nature-based Solutions (NbS) for Disaster and Climate Resilience.
Why join our course?
- Receive a UNEP course certificate upon course completion
- Choose to take the course in 7 languages: English, French, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, and Indonesian.
- Meet & interact with environmental experts and practitioners
- Access 6 hours of free learning materials, including case studies and exclusive interviews with world leaders
- Join a growing community of practice on Nature-based Solutions and expand your professional network
- Learn how to make a difference!
Launch events on the day
Event 1 | 13:30 - 14:15 CET | Special Launch Event for a New MOOC with Private Sector Insights
Event 2 | 14:45 - 15:30 CET | Youth for Nature-Based Solutions Online Learning for Climate Action
Event 3 | 16:00 - 17:30 CET | New Opportunities for Boosting Planetary Health and Resilience
For more information and registration instructions, click here.
1:30 - 5:30 p.m. (GMT+1)
This program is related to